South Jersey Roof Inspection
ABC Group Contractors provides dependable, trustworthy roof inspection services in South Jersey. We offer South Jersey residential roof inspection and commercial roof inspection services.
If your South Jersey area has recently had bad weather, or your roof hasn't been checked in a long time, let ABC Group Contractors inspect all aspects of your roof to make sure everything's operating optimally and in a suitable condition.
Your roof may have been damaged during Saturday night's high winds and hail. Call us right away at 833-222-2539
for a roof inspection
and repairs before any damage and leaks become worse. Your insurance company may cover storm damage work.
South Jersey Residential Roof Inspection
Here are some things we'll be looking for during our South Jersey residential roof inspection:
- Water Damage - Water is the cause of a lot of roof damage, especially during periods of above-average rainfall. Our team will keep an eye out for any conspicuous damage.
- Mold - There are hotspots on a residential roof where mold grows easily.
- Shingle Issues - Roof shingles can become damaged or compromised from a variety of issues.
- Clogged Gutters - When leaves, twigs and other debris clog your roof's gutters, they can cause leakage, overflowing and other issues.
- Loose Seams - On metal roofs, expanding can cause screws to become loose.
- Flashing Damage - Flashing that comes apart can lead to damaging water leaks.
- Rust - Metal parts of your roof can develop rust and lose durability due to wetness.
South Jersey Commercial Roof Inspection
One of the most important practices in maintaining a premium commercial roof is routine inspections. We offer comprehensive commercial roofing inspection services in South Jersey to catch any issue no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. When these issues are caught early, you can save a significant amount of time and money on repairs. Here are some of the things our South Jersey roofing team keeps an eye out for when inspecting your commercial roof:
- Debris - Part of our detailed South Jersey roof inspection services is the quick removal of any debris on your building's roof. Collecting debris is especially an issue for commercial buildings with flat roofs.
- Pools of Water - Flat commercial roofs tend to collect water in little pools because of the lack of sloping. We'll keep an eye out for these areas and work towards addressing the problem.
- Flashings - Our South Jersey commercial roofers will carefully inspect your roof's curbs, walls and stacks for any separation, cracks, crevices, or other signs of damage that might lead to damage or leaking.
- Mold - Water in all its forms, including morning dew, can result in the growth of mold on your commercial roof. Our team will keep an eye out for any hotspots to catch the problem early.
- Gutters & Downspouts - It's paramount that commercial roofs drain water efficiently and quickly. We'll inspect your roof's gutters, downspouts, and overall water-drainage system to make sure everything is on point.
- Parapet Walls - Many commercial roofs in South Jersey have parapet walls that act as barriers. Often, the areas where these walls meet the roof can suffer damage.
Contact Us for Honest, Reliable South Jersey Roof Inspection
Call ABC Group Contractors today at 833-ABC-2539 for information about our South Jersey roof inspection services. We also work in the entire state of New Jersey as well as some parts of Pensylvania.